We are happy to announce 2018 International Conference on Communication Engineering and Technology (ICCET) - Advance on Emerging Networking Technology will be held on 24-26 February, 2018 in Singapore. It is our privilege and pleasure to invite you to the conference. It aims to be an excellent setting to discuss the current progress in Communication Engineering and Technology related fields, the development based upon new concepts, and the advances in modern Communication Engineering and Technology, especially Advance on Emerging Networking Technology and other related fields. It provides a platform for scholars, scientists, engineers and students from universities and industry all over the world to present ongoing research activities, and hence to foster further research relationships between universities and industry.
Please consider participating the conference as authors, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors, or listeners. We hope to have your distinguish name on the attendee list. We are sure you will find your participation rewarding and we look forward to seeing you in Singapore for an exciting and productive experience!
Conference Venue: Nanyang Executive Centre in Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
24-26 February, 2018
Track 1:Network and Wireless Communication
Track 2: VLSI Circuits and Systems Design
Track 3: Information Hiding and Watermarking
Track 4: Multimedia
Track 5: Network and Information Security
Track 6: RF Front-End Circuits and Systems
Track 7: Intelligent Mobile Device Design
Track 8: Coding and Signal Processing
Track 9: Wearable Technology
Track 10: Microwave/MM-Wave/THz Circuits and System
Track 11: Internet of Things and Big data
Track 12: Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence
Track 13: 5G Communication and Network
Track 14: Green Communication Systems
Track 15: Communication Device Modeling
Track 16: EMC and Antenna Design
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by the conference technical program committees.
The accepted and registered full papers will be published in the conference proceedings. More information about the publisher will be available soon...
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexing in Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science), Ei compendex, Scopus etc major databases.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DEADLINES:
- Submission Deadline: November 20, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance / Rejection: December 10, 2017
- Paper / Presentation Registration: December 25, 2017
- Listener Registration: February 10, 2018
- Program at Glance: December 30, 2017
- Final Program: February 5, 2018
- Conference Sessions: February 24-26, 2018
1). Presentation & Publication
Full paper is requested, if you are also considering publishing your paper.
2). Oral Presentation Only (Abstract)
If you just want to make an oral presentation without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract.
Please log in the EasyChair Submission System and upload your paper; You need an easychair account first.
Should you have any questions, please
feel free to contact us at
The conference secretary office will contact you within 3 work days when your submission is well received to inform you the paper ID as well as other feedbacks.
Please contact us if you failed to receive feedbacks from the conference secretary when you submitted your paper 3 work days later. .
Program at Glance is given below, and final Detailed Program will be available
on February 5, 2018.
|February 24, 2018||10:00-17:00||Arrival Registration|
|February 25, 2018||09:30-12:00||Opening Ceremony & Keynote Speeches|
|February 25, 2018||12:00-13:30||Lunch|
|February 25, 2018||13:30-18:30||Peer-Reviewed Presentation Sessions|
|February 25, 2018||19:00-21:00||Dinner|
|February 26, 2018||10:00-12:00||Lab Visit in NTU|
- Another round of calling for papers starts today and will end on November 20.
- Welcome Prof. Anthony (Tony) Brown from The University of Manchester, UK deliver a keynote speech in the conference. (Click)
- Welcome Prof. Yao-Nan Lien, and Asst. Prof. Dr. Misbah Urrahman Siddiqui join in the technical committee. (Click)
- Prof. Dr. Shum Ping has confirmed to deliver a keynote speech in ICCET 2018 !
- ICCET 2018 is calling for papers from all over the world.
- The conference website is updated.
- ICCET 2018 will be held on February 24-26, 2018 in Nanyang Technological University, Singapore